The fun of making it and eating it too!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my nifty new blog. My name is Brian and I am a home cook currently located in Virginia, just outside of our nation's capital. I figured I'd share my successes and mishaps with whomever wants to read this because cooking should be fun. I'll be honest, I'll get the food from wherever I can get it from. I'm not one of those zealous cooks who will only buy from certain stores or only organic. If the food is available and it tastes good: I eat it.

As far as my experience goes: Very little.

As far as my gear goes: I have a KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, an All-Clad Copper Core 12" fry pan and 4qt saute pan with lid and splatter guard and a Ruffoni risotto pan. My knives consist of a small collection of Wusthof Classics. Enough to get me by, I think. I don't have a lot of those random gadgets, but hey, I'm always willing to try them. I hope you enjoy this and I hope I get enough updates to keep people coming back!

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment