The fun of making it and eating it too!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fun Plans

Well, tomorrow I plan a small dinner with my mom and a friend. We shall see how it ends up. It's going to be another truffle risotto but with a small caveat. I've decided to butterfly a really nice aged New York strip with almost perfect marbling for the top. There will also be some other things I throw into this to show for some fun. I absolutely love the flavor leeks bring out in risottos. I'm either going to have to split the steak in half or sear it and throw it in the oven to finish it off. We shall see. Either way, I think it'll turn out great. I will post photos and the recipe I wind up using here in the next couple of days.

Do to some unforseen issues, this has been put off for a little bit. Not too much longer, though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment